1. This knitting chair is made in the typical Mayan style of 100 percent pure cotton rope and diamond knitting pattern, meaning that it is the entire family ‘s favourite.
2. Spacious, roomy and relaxing-there is ample space for this suspended swing seat to relax and stretch. It is 75 inches in length, 39 inches in width and 47 inches in height. The smooth and dense cotton rope will hold 300 pounds, making it a warm seat at any time of the day for kids and adults.
3. Multifunctional and multifunctional-This swing chair is fitted with an annular top for an outdoor or indoor hammock, and can be suspended nearly anytime and everywhere! To sit down and relax or enjoy a nap, just find a branch, crossbeam or hammock bracket and complete the setup in a few seconds. For courtyards, courtyards or beaches, this chair is fine.
4. This Mayan hammock chair, including the beautiful wooden bar, is equipped with a beautiful lacquer bar to help hang the hammock. Strong wood with a sleek dark finish complements the knitted cotton rope ‘s simple look.
5. Reliable and durable-a high quality structure ensures that due to routine use, this hammock will not tear or break.
1. Find relaxation by trendy swings of hammocks-travel quickly anywhere and wherever-patio, deck, garden, bedroom and other equipment;
2. Suitable for walking and snuggling while reading books , magazines or tablets in warm cocoons-listening to the sound of thunder, crickets, birds or enjoying peaceful nights of stargazing;
3. Portable-Every living room;
4. Outdoor activities between two trees in your favourite shady yard, sunlight space or porch; Indoor / outdoor use-Building a trendy outdoor recreation area or main interior decoration;
5. Style requirements-Machine washable-Ideal for all ages-constructed of solid pure cotton cord.
130 * 100cm/51.18 * 39.37 “scale
Material: net of cotton rope
Load-bearing: 150 kg of weight
1. Because of manual calculation, please accommodate 1-3 cm measuring deviation.
2. The real colour of the object can be subtly different from the colour seen on the photographs due to the distinct display and light effect. Oh, thank you!